Selling with Kidsignment is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1) Register now to sell your clothing and items at the FFL Kidsignment Sale on March 29th, 2014
At the FFL Kidsignment sale, 60% of your sales go right back to you and the rest goes to benefit the library, so you and your little ones can enjoy it for years to come!
Highlights of Selling With Kidsignment:
- Great Profits: Consignors earn up to 60% of every item sold. Plus, you set your own prices.
- Make money fast: Your earnings check is mailed to you within one week of the sale. There is a low $5 consignor’s fee that is deducted from your check.
- Support your community: 40% of your profits go to the Fayetteville Free Library, a local non-profit that supports the community! If you’d like to donate items so that the library gets 100% of the proceeds, we make it easy for you, too. We will accept your items early so that we can start tagging them. (more info coming soon)
- Convenience: We will advertise the sale to the community so you know that there will be a lot of shoppers to purchase your items.
- Donate or keep what doesn't sell: If you have any unsold items at the end of the sale, you have the option to pick them up or have us donate them to a local charity.
- Easy Tagging & Tracking: You will register and create price tags for your items online. Track your items online during the sale to monitor what sold.
- Donate Easily: Don’t want to deal with tagging and sorting? Donate your items and we’ll tag it for you and the library will reap 100% of the profits. Full Donations are tax deductible.