Check out our ongoing book sale in the Café 300 stocked regularly with music CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, children’s books, and more!
We stock our book sales with the excellent materials you donate. All proceeds from our book sales benefit the FFL.
For donations of more than 1 box, please schedule an appointment to ensure we have staff to go over your donation. To schedule an appointment call us at 315-637-6374 or email us at email@example.com.
How to Donate Your Items:
- DO bring your items to a staff member during library business hours. Items placed in the book drop or left on the premise will be thrown out.
- DO plan to spend a few minutes with a staff member to go through your donation.
- DO package donations of more than 10 items in a box that the library will keep.
- Do call for an appointment if you have a larger donation.
Materials we DO Accept:
- “Like-New” condition adult, teen, and childrens:
- Fiction and Non-Fiction books
- Media (DVDs, CDs, Audiobooks)
- Complete board games and puzzles
Materials we CAN’T Accept:
- Any materials that are damaged
- Magazines and newspapers
- Encyclopedias or dictionaries
- Textbooks or industry manuals
- VHS or cassette tapes
- Time sensitive or outdated material like travel guides, technology books, or health books