What You Need To Know When Visiting The Library
For everyone’s health and safety, to enter our building, you must:
- Wear a mask over nose and mouth at all times (unless under age 2)
- Maintain 6’ distance from staff and other patrons
- Be COVID-19 symptom free
- Have a temperature below 100 F
- Have not traveled to an NYS restricted area in the past 14 days
Curbside pickup appointments are available and encouraged (see below for details).
Computer use is available by appointment (see below for details).
We are now also open for Express Browsing during the following hours:
- Mon, Wed, Fri & Sat: 10 AM-12 PM; 2-4 PM
- Tues & Thurs: 2-4 PM; 6-8 PM
Please continue to return your items in our outdoor book drop (this keeps everyone safe because it allows time for the items to quarantine before they are handled!)
Questions? Give us a call at (315) 637-6374.