Sign up for our e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with the events, programs, and more!
- Library Accepts Unprecendented DonationOn Thursday, November 17th, 2022, the library held a ceremony to honor our beloved, late patron, Dan Kirkley, and to accept his unexpected, unprecedented donation of his estate, valued at just over $1 million. Here is the Eagle Bulletin article outlining the ceremony and Dan’s unbelievably generous, humbling gift. Dan was someone who, for many … Read more
- Micro Market now openAfter 2+ years without food and drink for sale, the Fayetteville Free Library is now reintroducing the option to purchase snacks, coffee and cold beverages at the library. Starting on Sept 27th, 2022, the library is trying something new to meet the food and drink needs of its patrons – a self-service Micro Market. The … Read more
- EV Charging at the FFLThanks to a generous anonymous donation, government-sponsored incentives and rebates, and the determined efforts of our FIRST Lego League Challenge team, we were able to install two electric vehicle (EV) charging stations near the entrance of our public parking lot in August of 2021. In the first 6 months of use, the stations have had … Read more
- Service UpdateEffective 3/7/2022, masks are optional inside the library for staff and patrons. Food and drink are permitted inside the library.
- Family Room Now Open!Our Family Room, with train table, play kitchen, and other interactive educational toys, is now open! Drop by any time during open hours to play! Toys are thoroughly cleaned as part of our cleaning schedule. There are wipes and sanitizer available in the space for patrons to use, also.
- Cans For A CauseHelp feed our community this holiday season! Drop off non-perishables for the FM Food Pantry on your next visit to the library! If we collect 1000 items by 12/31: all FFL late fees will be waived for FFL library cardholders*!!If we collect 2000 items by 12/31: staff will pie each other in the face! *Applies … Read more