We now offer one-on-one Tech Tutoring appointments!
To schedule your appointment, please call (315) 637-6374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be prepared to bring your own device (if appropriate), as well as any necessary passwords.
Our Tech Tutoring appointments are designed to:
- Help patrons develop skills to accomplish common tech-related tasks
- Help patrons learn to use the library’s digital services, including eBooks, streaming services, databases
- Help patrons learn to use the technology available in our Makerspace
Our staff are not able to:
- Spend more than 45 minutes per person, per week
- Fix broken equipment
- Troubleshoot and perform diagnostics, unless it is related to library-provided services
- Install software unrelated to library services
- Tutor in advanced programs like web development and photo editing, for example
- Library staff cannot be held responsible for damage to patron-owned equipment.