Make a Donation
Big or small – every donation makes a difference! Here are some examples of what your contribution can do:
- $10: a picture book to be loved by countless families
- $30: an audiobook to be used by seniors with low vision
- $100: a robot to be used to teach children how to code
- $300: a concert or cultural event open to the community
Donations are tax deductible and can be made in person, online, via mail, or by phone. Call 315-637-6374 for more information!
We stock our book sales with the high-quality materials you donate. All proceeds from our book sales benefit the FFL.
How to Donate Your Items:
- DO bring your items to a staff member during library business hours. (Items placed in the book drop or left on the premise will be thrown out.)
- DO plan to spend a few minutes with a staff member to go through your donation.
- DO package donations of more than 10 items in a box that the library will keep.
- Do call for an appointment if you have more than 1 box of items to donate.
Materials We DO Accept:
- “Like-New” condition adult, teen, and childrens:
- Fiction and Non-Fiction books
- Media (DVDs, CDs, Audiobooks)
- Complete board games and puzzles
Materials We CAN’T Accept
- Any materials that are damaged
- Magazines and newspapers
- Encyclopedias or dictionaries
- Textbooks or industry manuals
- VHS or cassette tapes
- Time sensitive or outdated material like travel guides, technology books, or health books