Summer Reading Program
Log your reading each week from 6/27-8/14 to win prizes! For all ages.
How To Participate
Earn up to two raffle entries each week by:
- Reading at least 1 hour each week
- Participating in at least 1 program each week
What You’ll Win:
- Weekly Prizes (for kids and teens): Stop in and tell us what you read each week to pick up a small prize. Weekly prizes will include a free ice cream cone at SnoTop, free tacos from Taco Bell, small toys, and more!
- Raffle Prizes (all ages): At the end of the summer, 16 participants will win a large raffle basket of prizes!
- For babies & toddlers: Bluey Prize Pack, Bubbles Prize Pack, Encanto Prize Pack, Water Table
- For Grades K-5: Around the Town Prize Pack, Lego Prize Pack Outdoor Fun Prize Pack, Sports Fun Prize Pack
- For Grades 6-12: Crafting Prize Pack, Entertainment Prize Pack, Food Prize Pack, Self-Care Prize Pack
- For Adults: Chocolate Lovers Prize Pack, Golf Lovers Prize Pack, Night Out Prize Pack (x2)
Summer Events & Activities
From Storytimes to STEM, book clubs to concerts – find something for everyone!
Special events will include:
- Summer Kickoff Party: 6/23 from 5-7pm (free hot dogs, live music, games and crafts)
- Ledyard Dyke Historical Walking Tour: 7/8 at 10:30am
- Oceans of Possibilities with the MOST: 7/13 at 6:30pm
- Outdoor Concert: The Cadleys: 8/2 at 6:30pm
- And SO much more!
Visit fflib.org/events for a full schedule!